The Rainbow Dance Festival is proud to present a multi-dance, music and cultural event celebrating the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) community. This event is open to the public and welcomes everyone! This event will sell out fast. Get your tickets today!
Join us at the legendary Riviera Resort & Spa in Palm Springs, CA starting on Friday, Sept 16 with dance workshops and evening dance showcases! We will offer 3 different dance workshops each hour for couples and singles featuring world-class instructors offering classes in Salsa, Bachata, Mambo, West Coast Swing, Country, 2-Step, Night-Club, Hustle, Argentine Tango, Waacking, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Ballroom and more! In the evenings, we will showcase spectacular dance performances by world-famous artists and dance until 4AM! The Rainbow Dance Festival is the place to be this September.
- An event dedicated to the LGBT community and open to everyone. Invite your family as this will be a fun-filled quality event you can share with all ages! Join us and get your tickets here.
- Partners are not necessary – There will be plenty of singles who will dance with you!
- We will offer beginner classes – even a beginner salsa bootcamp!
- Over 40 dance workshops
- Evening parties with dance showcases
- Dance party until 4AM with great DJ’s
- Lounge by the pool side, dine at the Circa 59, play tennis, volleyball or get a spa treatment at the world-class SpaTerre, voted Best Spa by the Palm Springs Life. Buy your tickets now! You’ll be glad you came.
Basoco Enterprises & DSCA are proud to present the Rainbow Dance Festival 2011 in Palm Springs, CA!
This unique and special event will be held at the legendary Riviera Resort & Spa during Sept 16-19, 2011. We were inspired to organize the Rainbow Dance Festival after receiving many requests from our gay and lesbian students and friends who wished for an elegant, educational and family-friendly dance festival to celebrate the LGBTQ community. We wish to create an environment where the LGBTQ community can invite their family and friends to share and experience all types of dance workshops, shows and evening parties throughout the weekend. This event will be friendly to singles as well as couples.
We are pleased to offer you a full weekend of solo or partner dance workshops in Salsa, Mambo, Cha-Cha-Cha, Bachata, West Coast Swing, Country, Night Club, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Modern, Waacking, Voguing, Dancehall, Ballroom, Afro-Samba, evening shows and dance parties until 4AM! DSCA has organized 11 Latin Dance Festivals in Palm Springs, 2 Argentine Tango Festivals, and other events in Los Angeles.
We hope to see you on the dance floor!